The Recreation Department's summer programs will be open for registration starting May 17 through the online portal. We have just added the following programs:
- Watercolor for Beginners with Ian Hunter
- Memoir Writing with Susan Kaufman
- Line Dancing with DJ Lady T
- Beginner Crochet with Alice Jones (The Bag Lady)
- Tabata with Grace Rowan
- Boot Camp for Seniors with Grace Rowan
- Morning Stretch with Grace Rowan
- Anime Club with the Southold Youth Bureau Director Tracey Moloney
COMING SOON: SWIMMING LESSONS!!!
The details on this summer's swimming lessons program are being finalized right now. As soon as we can confirm everything, we will post them on the portal, and open registration at that time. In the meantime, make sure you have an active user account so you can get registered without delay.