Create a Website Account - Manage notification subscriptions, save form progress and more.
The tax bills should be in the mail sometime the week of December 7, 2020.
THE FIRST-HALF OF THE SOUTHOLD TOWN PROPERTY TAXES FOR THE 2020-2021 TAX LEVY ARE DUE ON OR BEFORE JANUARY 10, 2021.
• Payments can be made in person at the Town Annex drive-thru located at 54375 Main Rd. Southold, NY. Monday to Friday during the hours of 8:30 am to 3:00 pm except holidays.
• Online payments can be made using the Town’s website: www.southoldtownny.gov. Select the Online Payments link located in the center of the page.
• The following bank branches located within the Town of Southold accept payments during regular business hours: Bridgehampton National Bank and People’s United Bank.
• Mail in remittances should be made payable to:
Kelly J. Fogarty, Receiver of Taxes
PO Box 1409
Southold, NY 11971.
• For Information contact the Tax Receiver’s Office @ (631)765-1803 Monday to Friday between the hours 8:00 am and 4:00 pm.