Using the Solid Waste Online Billing / Account System subscribers will be able to easily monitor and manage account activity. They will will have the option to pay an invoice on a one time basis using the unique billing ID printed on your invoice, as well as to create a payment account giving payment options, including:
- Make a payment on any unpaid invoice.
- Make payments at any time;
- Make payments in advance;
- Make partial payments;
- Schedule automatic payments linked to a credit or debit card;
- Receive invoices and copies of scale tickets by email.
How to apply to receive invoices and scale tickets by email (paperless billing).
Send an email to email@example.com or click here for the application form..
Make sure you include:
- Name and / or Business Name
- Mailing Address
- Indicate if you want to receive copies of individual scale tickets by email (next business day).
- Indicate if you want paperless billing (i.e., no more invoices by postal mail).
Account payments may be made using a Visa, MasterCard, American Express, or Discover card. A 2.50% convenience fee will be charged for each transaction. Payments can also be made by E-Check (electronic check drawn on a bank account} for a flat fee of $1.75 per transaction.
Payments may still be made by check through the mail, or at the Transfer Station office. Credit card payments can also be made in person at the office during normal hours of 8:00 am – 4:00 pm Monday - Friday. However credit card payments will no longer be accepted by phone, and the office will no longer maintain account credit card information.