Submit / Request

  1. Citizen Service Request

    Submit requests, concerns, complaints or problems to the town. Request Tracker is not for items that require immediate attention.

  2. Code Enforcement Complaint

    How do I file a Code Enforcement Complaint?

  3. Pothole Notification Form

    Pothole Complaint Form

  4. Request Public Records

    Using this form you will be able to submit a request to the Town Clerk to obtain copies of public records.

  5. Street Light Outage

    Report a Street Light Out